Ente Fiera Promoberg and Confindustria Bergamo would like to inform you that personal data are collected in accordance with the provisions of the internationally applicable data protection standards, the data protection directive of the European Union and the national data protection regulation: Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30th June 2003 ‘Code regarding the protection of personal data’. According to said law, the processing of data shall be based on principles of fairness, lawfulness and transparency (art. 11 of the Code) and carried out in such a way to ensure the protection of your privacy and rights.
For the above reasons, Ente Fiera Promoberg and Confindustria Bergamo provide you with the following notice pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.
- The Data Controllers are: Ente Fiera Promoberg – headquartered in via Borgo Palazzo 137 Bergamo – and Confindustria Bergamo – headquartered in via Camozzi 70 Bergamo.
- The data supplied will be stored in the databases of Ente Fiera Promoberg and Confindustria Bergamo and used to send information and promotions regarding the event IVS –Industrial Valve Summit.
- The data will be processed both in electronic and paper format.
- The provision of data is optional; any refusal to provide the data will make it impossible for Ente Fiera Promoberg to send the newsletter.
- The data may also be disclosed to:
– Ente Fiera Promoberg officials responsible for or in charge of processing the data;
– Confindustria Bergamo representatives;
as well as to:
– the firm NET BANANA SAS owned by Roberto Ongarello & Co, for the purpose of sending informational and promotional newsletters regarding the event IVS- Industrial Valve Summit.
- In accordance with art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, data subjects are entitled to:
– obtain intelligible and free of charge confirmation that their data are – or are not – being held in our records;
– obtain the updating, amendment or integration of data or their blocking / destruction on grounds of law infringement or ceased need for storage;
– object to the processing of one’s own data on legitimate grounds.
- You can cancel your subscription at any time by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com
By subscribing to the newsletter, I declare I have read this privacy notice and I give my consent to the processing of my personal data for the purpose of sending informational and promotional newsletters.